Ghosts and Legends of Old Bayfield & More Ghosts and Legends
Two different Ghost Walks share tales of the supernatural including "dearly departed" spirits who still linger in local homes and civic buildings, UFO sightings over Lake Superior, our own Big Foot, and other "shivery" stories.
Both walks begin near sunset & guests are invited to carry candle lanterns on the walk.
- Read a feature article from Travel Wisconsin about this walk.
- Discover how children and teens like this walk: Disney Family review.
Sponsored in part by the Bayfield Chamber
Copyright 2013 Bayfield Heritage Tours
2013 Tours are conducted:
- Fridays & Saturdays thru October 19 (except Sept. 20 & 21, & Oct 4 &5)
- Mondays July 1-August 26
- Tuesdays June 25-Sept. 24
- Wednesday June 26-Sept. 25
- Thursdays June 20-Sept. 26
- Sundays June 30-September 1
- Walks begin: 7:45pm in August; 7pm in September; 6:30pm in October
Meet on Broad St. and Washington Ave. ten minutes before the walk. The walk is about one mile and lasts about 80 minutes. Map