Ghosts and Legends of Old Bayfield & More Ghosts and Legends
Two different Ghost Walks share tales of the supernatural including "dearly departed" spirits who still linger in local homes and civic buildings, UFO sightings over Lake Superior, our own Big Foot, and other "shivery" stories.
Both walks begin near sunset & guests are invited to carry candle lanterns on the walk.
- Read a feature article from Travel Wisconsin about this walk.
- Discover how children and teens like this walk: Disney Family review.
Sponsored in part by the Bayfield Chamber
Copyright 2014 Bayfield Heritage Tours
- Most Fridays and Saturdays May 30 thru October 19
- Many weekdays walks are offered during this time, see calendar.
- Walks begin: 8:15 n May, June & July; 7:45pm in August; 7pm in September; 6pm in October
Meet on Broad St. and Washington Ave. ten minutes before the walk. The walk is about one mile and lasts about 80 minutes. Map
A CD of stories from "Ghosts and Legends of Old Bayfield" walk is available at many local stores.