Tickets and Reservations
Purchase Tickets on-line. Click on "CALENDAR" and select your tour to guarentee your reservation:
- Advance tickets: $14 for ages 13 & up; $9 ages 7 to 12, age 6 & under are free.
- Admission purchased from your guide: $15 for ages 13 & up; $10 ages 7 to 12; age 6 & under are free. Cash or check only!
Or get advance tickets locally:
- Bayfield Chamber of Commerce
- Keeper of the Light, 19 Front St.
- Rittenhouse Inn, 301 Rittenhouse
- Seagull Bay Motel, 327 S. 7th St.
- Winfield Inn, 225 E. Lynde Ave.
Vendors take cash or check only.
Arrange a Private Walk
Call (715)779-0299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Resonable rates:
- $65 for your group of 1 to 4
- $15 for each additional person
- Schedule in advance to assure availability.
Schedule a Group Walk or Step-on Guide
Call (715)779-0299 or email email@example.com.
- Large group discounts for buses and crusie ships
Questions? call (715) 779-0299
Copyright 2013 Bayfield Heritage Tours
Call (715)779-0299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information see "Tickets".
Payable to: Bayfield Heritage Tours. Mail to: P. O. Box 986, Bayfield, WI 54814. Send a SASE if you want your tickets mailed, or they will be held by your guide. Allow 12 days for mail.
We walk in all weather conditions.