2014 Scheduled Walks:
- Ghosts and Legends of Old Bayfield & More Ghosts - Two family friendly walks by lantern light, thrilling ghost tales & supernatural events.
- Sven's Architect Tour - From cottages to mansions, walk thru Bayfield's historic district to explore a rich tradition of designs and building.
- Moonlight in the Cemetery - An Apple Festival Special - in historic Bayfield cemetery at dusk, spine-tingling ghost tales
Step-on Guide & Groups By bus, on foot, or at your banquet, our costumed guides provide entertaining tales of Bayfield & its history.
2014 Private Walks:
- Dying to Get In-A Historic Cemetery Stroll - Civil War veterans, litle angels, heros, pioneers and Victorian cemetery lore. A daytime walk.
- A Lighthearted Walk Thru Old Bayfield - An entertaining journey thru historic Bayfield. Hear tales of the dreams and challenges that built the city we know today.
Tall Sails & Fish Tales - Bayfield's romance with Lake Superior. Humorous, tragic, & courageous tales: shipwrecks, lighthouses, & island life.
Call 715-779-0299 to book or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored in part by the Bayfield Chamber
Copyright 2014 Bayfield Heritage Tours